Experience healthy living on the campus of Wayne State University's main campus. The WSU farmer's market experience includes a vast array of fruit and vegetable vendors, delicious lunch options, and healthy living programs.
- 22 Weeks Long
- Every Wednesday - 1st Wednesday of June thru the last Wednesday of October
- 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Greenspace at the corner of Woodward and Warren
- Free 15 Minute parking for market patrons (Limited Spaces/First come first serve!)
- Accepts Incentive Programs
- Student advantage
- Faculty/staff advantage
- Double Up Food Bucks
- Weekly Activities
- Cooking demos
- And much more
- Fruit and veggie vendors
- Multiple food trucks each week
- Local niche vendors
Be part of the Wednesday Farmers Market on the main campus of Wayne State University.
Contact Stathis Pauls (email: email@example.com) for more information about volunteering.